We are Unidy - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Jump right into responsibility and join us on our exciting journey!
- Find comprehensive solutions for complex challenges
- Share your knowledge in a constructive way and be willing to learn from your colleagues
- Take responsibility
- Challenge our product und design team
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You got at least 3 years experience as a software developer
- You enjoy working with ruby on rails
- You are interested in topics such as Golang, Rust, React, Gitops, Kubernetes, Event Sourcing oder Kafka. However, Not necessarily your experience counts in this regard, what matters is your mindset
- You know the difference between pragmatism and sloppiness, and respectively reasonable abstraction and overengineering
- You want to lean new things and get better at things you are already good at
- You are reliable and genuine
- A college degree is a minor matter. Important is that you need to know what you're doing and be able to explain why some things make sense and others don't
- You are confident in communicating with your team in English
- A constructive relationship with your fellow human beings comes natural to you
What we offer:
- You will have fun, we promise
- You are part of a fast growing and dedicated team
- Full responsibility from day one
- You will meet exciting people and make great experiences
- Flexible working hours and locations are a matter of course for us
- Interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, sustainability and events
- Office in the heart of Hamburg with a view of the Inner Alster lake
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks and after-work drinks
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at email@example.com
We look forward getting to know you!