We are UNIDY - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Jump right into responsibility and join us on our exciting journey!
- Find comprehensive solutions for complex challenges
- Share your knowledge in a constructive way and be willing to learn from your colleagues
- Take responsibility
- Challenge our product und design team
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You got at least 3 years experience as a software developer
- You enjoy working with ruby on rails
- You are interested in topics such as Golang, Rust, React, Gitops, Kubernetes, Event Sourcing oder Kafka. However, Not necessarily your experience counts in this regard, what matters is your mindset
- You know the difference between pragmatism and sloppiness, and respectively reasonable abstraction and overengineering
- You want to lean new things and get better at things you are already good at
- You are reliable and genuine
- A college degree is a minor matter. Important is that you need to know what you're doing and be able to explain why some things make sense and others don't
- You are confident in communicating with your team in English
- A constructive relationship with your fellow human beings comes natural to you
What we offer:
- You will have fun as part of a transparent, fast-growing, and dynamic company, we promise
- You will take on responsibility from week one
- You will meet experienced colleagues and customers ensuring a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and the “best idea wins” principle
- Working with interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real estate, healthcare, and publishing
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Work in offices in the hearts of Hamburg and Berlin
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and offsite team events
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!