We are UNIDY - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our increasing number of customers today includes companies from various industries. Jump right into responsibility by supporting our customers on their exciting digitalisation journeys with UNIDY at the heart of it.
- Proactively manage and develop a portfolio of ambitious customers together with our customer success team
- Stay on top of market trends and consult our customers on their own best-of-breed setup of digital services
- Support our customers in the integration of new services and work in close collaboration with our product and tech teams to identify and implement solutions for upcoming challenges
- Perform market analysis on strategic partners and services to increase our customer's success
- Own daily operations and manage your own business development projects
- Use your empathy to support our customers in deriving the greatest possible added value from our partnership
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- A good understanding of technologies and technical processes
- Ideally, you already have project management skills and digitisation experience
- You can keep an eye on different challenges at the same time and actively manage them
- You are a fast and proactive learner and feel comfortable taking on new challenges
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- German skills at native-speaker-level as well as fluency in English
What we offer:
- You will have fun as part of a transparent, fast-growing, and dynamic company, we promise
- You will take on responsibility from week one
- You will meet experienced colleagues and customers ensuring a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and the “best idea wins” principle
- Working with interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real estate, healthcare, and publishing
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Work in offices in the hearts of Hamburg and Berlin
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and offsite team events
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Duration: 6 months (Follow-up employment desired)