We are UNIDY - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We work with well-known brands in the sports industry (i.g. Hamburger SV, FC St. Pauli, RB Leipzig, SV Darmstadt, VFL Bochum and the German Golf Association). As we are now growing within further industries we need you to jump right into responsibility. You will take a key role within the Growth-Team by driving marketing-campaigns, identifying new sales prospects and working on the forefront of UNIDY's growth story!
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive further customer growth
- Proactively manage and develop marketing campaigns and sales partnerships
- Identify new sales prospects within new and existing verticals
- Support the sales team in the preparation of pitch decks and on-going sales processes
- Perform market and industry analysis to identify further growth opportunities
- Take ownership of the sales and marketing reporting and prepare monthly updates for the team
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- An open minded personality
- A decent understanding of technologies and technical processes
- Ideally, you already have project management skills and digitisation experience or first experiences in online marketing or sales
- You can keep an eye on different challenges at the same time and actively manage them
- You are a fast and proactive learner and feel comfortable taking on new challenges
- You bring a hands-on mentality, pragmatism and proactivity to the table
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- German skills at native-speaker-level as well as fluency in English
What we offer:
- You will have fun as part of a transparent, fast-growing, and dynamic company, we promise
- You will take on responsibility from week one
- You will meet experienced colleagues and customers ensuring a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and the “best idea wins” principle
- Working with interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real estate, healthcare, and publishing
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Work in offices in the hearts of Hamburg and Berlin
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and offsite team events
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!
Duration: 6 months (Follow-up employment desired)