We are UNIDY - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Jump right into responsibility and join us on our exciting journey!
- You take the lead for at least one of the following topics: monetisation, campaigning, CRM, digital marketing, BI
- You lead customer projects and let yourself be measured by customer success
- With your expertise, you will support our customers in getting the greatest possible added value from our partnership
- You give our product development the necessary market impulses in order to continuously improve the interplay between product and advice
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You already have several years experience of working in digitisation from consultancy and/or startup
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, digital monetisation opportunities and a good technical understanding
- You are passionate about finding solutions to a new challenge
- You got a quick perception and are good at immersing yourself in new topics
- You have great ideas and are willing to contribute them
- German skills at native-speaker-level as well as fluency in English
- Since many of our clients come from the world of sports, an affinity for sports is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
What we offer:
- You will have fun as part of a transparent, fast-growing, and dynamic company, we promise
- You will take on responsibility from week one
- You will meet experienced colleagues and customers ensuring a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and the “best idea wins” principle
- Working with interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real estate, healthcare, and publishing
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Work in offices in the hearts of Hamburg and Berlin
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and offsite team events
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!