We are UNIDY - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our growing number of customers increasingly includes companies from other industries. Jump right into responsibility and join us on our exciting journey!
- Develop consultative sales and partnership strategies for our prospects across various industries
- Find and develop promising new leads
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholders of promising prospects
- Run demos and turn prospects into customers
- Lead contract negotiations and sign new customers and sales partners
- Stay on top of market trends and consult our prospects towards independent platform setups
- Work collaboratively with our marketing, product and tech teams to ensure maximum sales authenticity and customer satisfaction
- Automate relevant parts of lead generation and maintain our CRM (HubSpot)
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You already have several years of sales experience. SaaS sales experience is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- You have a high affinity for digital business models, digital monetisation opportunities and a good technical understanding
- You have proven success record of closing demanding clients following a consultative sales approach
- Your communication and social skills are on point, even in front of large audiences and C-level executives
- You have great problem-solving and influencing skills
- German skills at native-speaker-level as well as fluency in English
- Since many of our clients come from the world of sports, an affinity for sports is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
What we offer:
- You will have fun as part of a transparent, fast-growing, and dynamic company, we promise
- You will take on responsibility from week one
- You will meet experienced colleagues and customers ensuring a steep learning curve
- Flat hierarchies and the “best idea wins” principle
- Working with interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real estate, healthcare, and publishing
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Work in offices in the hearts of Hamburg and Berlin
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and offsite team events
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!