We are Unidy - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
Our mission is to create a world of digital autonomy. With our white-label user account solution we enable companies to become autonomous digital platforms and puts users in the centre of their digital activities. We free our customers from dependencies of complex infrastructures and external platforms by enabling self-paced development into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services.
We grew up in sports (various Bundesliga clubs and associations), but our increasing number of customers today includes companies from various industries. Jump right into responsibility by supporting our customers on their exciting digitalisation journeys with Unidy at the heart of it.
- Use your project management expertise and empathy to support our customers in deriving the greatest possible added value from our partnership.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of ambitious customers
- Understand customers business goals, needs, and priorities to ensure value realisation, customer satisfaction, and retention
- Own daily operations and consult our customers on product usage, data migration and API topics.
- Stay on top of market trends and consult our customers into their own best-of-breed setup of digital services
- Become the customer voice and work collaboratively with our consulting, product and tech teams to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- You have excellent project management skills and digitalisation project experience
- You have a good understanding of technologies and technical processes as well as data flows
- You have proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers stakeholders
- You have good oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- You are able to keep an eye on different challenges at the same time and manage them actively
- You have a quick grasp and are good at thinking your way into new topics
- You communicate confidently in German and English
What we offer:
- You will have fun as part of a fast growing and dynamic team, we promise
- You will take on responsibility from day one
- You will meet experienced colleagues and customers that make you develop yourself every day
- Flexible working hours and locations are a matter of course for us
- Interesting clients, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real-estate, sustainability and events
- Office in the heart of Hamburg with a view of the Binnenalster
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks and after-work drinks
- An attractive salary
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at email@example.com
We look forward getting to know you!