We are UNIDY - a well-funded SaaS start-up from Hamburg. We want you to become part of our digital autonomy mission.
At UNIDY, our mission is to empower our customers and their users to regain control and ownership of their data, while cutting out big tech dependencies.
Our software as a service solution enables our customers to connect their digital services and data processing systems to build data-driven platforms while providing centralized, transparent, and self-determined data management for their users. Believing in digital autonomy and strongly advocating the value of zero-party data ownership, we are funded by BAMF to support our vision.
Join us at UNIDY and help our customers integrating their preferred solutions into an independent brand platform and monetizing zero-party data.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of our customers' digital infrastructure to identify any existing challenges and define comprehensive solutions for seamlessly integrating their digital services into our product
- Provide support and consultation to our customers and related stakeholders throughout the integration process
- Collaborate closely with our product and development teams to identify and implement solutions for both current and anticipated challenges
- Proactively manage and develop your own portfolio of ambitious customers and related projects
- Participate in meetings with our sales team during the closing stages of potential leads and identify any integrational risks and challenges, offer early mitigation strategies and estimate efforts required for a successful integration processes
- Contribute to the establishment of a dedicated department within UNIDY, focused on addressing integration challenges and enhancing customer experiences
What makes you stand out from the crowd:
- Good understanding of digital infrastructure components and technologies
- Ability to analyze complex technical and processual challenges and devise innovative solutions
- Ability to consult with customers and stakeholders, understand their needs, and effectively communicate solutions
- Experience in project management and/or integrating digital services and systems to proactively manage multiple customer projects
- Strong team player who can work closely with product and development teams as well as our customers and stakeholders
- Willingness to take over responsibilities and participate in shaping a department in a fast-growing company
- German at native-speaker-level as well as fluency in English
What we offer:
- Participation in a fast-growing and dynamic company, where we ensure a fun and enjoyable work environment
- Taking on responsibility from week one, giving you the opportunity to make meaningful impact
- Collaboration with experienced colleagues and customers ensuring a steep learning curve
- Enforcement flat hierarchies and the “best idea wins” principle
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Interesting and divers customers, among others from the fields of top-class sports, real estate, healthcare, and publishing
- Offices in the hearts of Hamburg and Berlin
- Free choice of hardware
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and regular offsite team events
- An attractive salary and employee participation programme
Excited to become part of our mission? Let’s get in touch! Please click on the button below and fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you!